1st Batch of Certificate Course in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) from 04.07.2020
The CSR Committee of ICAI announces a 4 weeks Certificate course in Corporate Social Responsibility for the benefit of Chartered Accountants.
About the Course:
The 4 weeks Certificate Course in CSR is designed to develop an understanding among the members on the fundamental concept of CSR policy, activities, audit and governance. The Classes would start from Saturday, 4th July 2020 to be held on Saturdays and Sundays.
Opportunities and Job role in CSR Domain:
· Assisting the CSR Committee of the Corporate and PSUs for developing CSR Policies.
· Preparation of CSR projects and its Implementation.
· Assisting in CSR Audits
· Assisting in CSR Funding, Governance and compliance.
· Practicing as an Independent Consultant in CSR.
· Employment opportunities in Corporate, NGOs, Societies, Trusts & Section 8 Companies
Role of a CSR Professional:
· Developing CSR Policies
· Undertaking Need Assessment
· Preparation of CSR Projects
· Assisting in CSR funding and implementation
· Impact Assessment
· Ensuring governance and compliance
· CSR Audit
· Taxation issues
· Apply for online registration at https://learning.icai.org/committee/csr/
· After filling up the online Registration Form the candidate make online payment of requisite fee.
Course Fee: Rs. 6,490 (inclusive of GST)
Closing date: On or before 2nd July, 2020 (till the seats are full)
Module 1: Overview & Governing Law
Module 2: CSR Activities & Projects
Module 3: CSR Policy Formulation & CSR Project Management and Implementation
Module 4: Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
Module 5: Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting (Contd.)
Module 6: Audit and Accounting Aspects
Module 7: Taxation & Case Studies
The candidates after completion of the course and qualifying in the assessment shall be granted a certificate and registered as “Certified CSR Professional”.
For details of this program click at https://learning.icai.org/committee/csr/
The registration would be on first-cum first-serve basis as the seats per batch would be limited only.